
In March 2008, Tehya will be a big sister. She is very excited and is reading the latest information on the responsibilities of a big sister. We do not know if it will be a sister or a brother....and that will be left for the delivery day. I am surprised that many people want to know the sex of their baby. Yes, its very practical, you find out what you need to buy....but really should this wonderful surprise be determined on what is "easier" as a consumer?
I relished the moment I found out Tehya was a little girl, we had been waiting for so long it made the surprise that much more valuable. Plus my entire family shared in our surprise. We called everyone, and said "ITS A GIRL...." and everyone had such a happiness in their voices. I can't imagine finding out months before the birth....where is all the surprise? I choose not to open my Christmas present before christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment