Monday, July 16, 2007

Flying Tigers



The day after Jakitta died, I talking about dreams with one of my co-workers when I instantly remembered a dream that I had
the night Jakitta died. Rebekah woke me up in the middle of the night with a question about the garage door. I woke up, walked downstairs and returned to bed. I checked on Jakitta, who was still alive. I let her know that she was a good cat and that she could finally go to sleep. She let out just a small movement.

I returned to bed and had a vivid dream. I was standing in our yard, next to the ash tree (where I buried her the next morning), I was standing in the garden and I heard a racket in the sky...I looked up to see a bengal tiger flying in the air-- chasing birds. I watched this tiger tumble and sprint throughout the sky...I watched in amazement. The Tiger was having such a wonderful time.

The next morning --we awoke and I found Jakitta had died. It was only much later in the day that I realized that I had this Flying Tiger dream when Jakitta passed, she was resting underneath the foot of our bed, lying underneath me.

I have had several real dreams that have occurred throughout the years -- one's with vivid details. Ones that were very specific, with intimate details I have never seen before only to reveal themselves later.

Those physic events occur all the time--we just have to recognize them.

No comments: